2.5 DAYS OF MEGA RIDING IN COWICHAN VALLEY
Thank you for your interest in BCBR and taking the time to consider our inagural E-MTB bike race. We’d love to sit down with you to explore sponsorship possibilities. We are a passionate, creative group based in North Vancouver and we look forward to connecting with like mind companies that see the value in solid partnerships. There is only one BCBR brand and we know you will find value in our event to meet your targeted marketing goals and objectives. By aligning your brand with the BCBR brand, you are choosing to partner with a truly one-of-a-kind event.
”I’m fortunate to attend many bike events, but there is no other like BC Bike Race and it is consistently my favourite week of the year.~ Rocky Mountain Bicycle Ambassador
Rocky Mountain BICYCLES
Since 1981, Rocky Mountain has been developing and testing mountain bikes on Vancouver’s North Shore. We have an impressive heritage and have built a legacy of mountain bike innovation that’s core to our brand. We are dedicated riders who understand the importance of creating quality products and the reward of seeing our bikes out on the trails.
Proudly Canadian, we are inspired by adventure and work to create an inclusive community around our brand.
Consumer Facing, Market Research
- Consumer direct interactions of the most amazing kinds, giving back and supporting events where their products are in operation
- Supporting the consumer who dares to Dream Big, “we are part of your adventure”
- 2 Manned Tech Zones on course daily
- Support On-Course BCBR staff – Bike Patrol and Medical – those who assist the experience
- 6 Shimano engineers each year to check how MTB products handle the tough BC singletrack – in the mechanics pits figuring out how to make things better.