I, the registrant understand that in the event that the race is cancelled or postponed as a result of, but not limited to, an act of God, Pandemic, Natural Disaster, including but not limited to forest fires however caused, earthquakes, storms, and floods, war, strike, revolution, lack of or failure of transportation facilities, laws or interventions or actions of statutory bodies, major accidents during the race, or other such causes, The Mega Volt (BC Bike Race) event organizers will make every reasonable effort to reschedule the race to a later date in the calendar year. If I cannot make the rescheduled date, I acknowledge that NO REFUND will be granted. In the event that The Mega Volt is unable to execute its 2022 event, whether on the originally scheduled date or subsequently rescheduled dates, on account of any reason mentioned above, we will allow 60% of your paid value (net of processing fees) in credit to a future event, valid up to 4 years from your original purchase year – based on availability.
I acknowledge the following conditions also apply:
- In the event of a race closure or course alteration, no refund or credit will be offered if a race stage(s) is cancelled or postponed or rerouted or shortened.
- Entries purchased for 2022 event(s) are transferable before May 1, 2022
- There is a $50 administrative charge for entry transfers. Please note that entries which are sold by registrants to other riders are not eligible for refunds from The Mega Volt (BC Bike Race). Buyers of re-sold entries will be required to register for 2022 directly through The Mega Volt (BC Bike Race) and are subject to all the other terms and conditions of the original registration.
- No refunds NO EXCEPTIONS.
- No Deferrals under ANY circumstances.