JUNE 3RD - JUNE 5TH, 2022
We have provided information below to help you plan your weekend. Have any specific questions – Contact us!
- Friday, June 3rd, 2022
- Stage 1
- Saturday, June 4th, 2022
- Stage 2 & 3
- Sunday, June 5th, 2022
- Stage 4
Accommodation is not included in the entry fee.
Crofton is the closest location to the start/finish zones. Here are some recommendations of places to stay:
- Osborne Bay Resort – A great location close to the race stages where you can camp or bring your van/trailer setup!
- Croft-inn Motel
- Crofton By the Sea B&B
- Crofton Cottage By the Sea
- The Beach House at Osborne Bay
- Check out Air BNB & VROB in the Crofton Area!
- Other great options to stay in the Cowichan Valley
Travel is not included in the entry fee.
Coming from the mainland, you will need to take a ferry to Vancouver Island. Ferry service is provided by BC Ferries and departs from Horseshoe Bay in West Vancouver and Tsawwassen. We highly recommend that you make a ferry reservation weeks in advance as the ferries are busy on Friday and Sunday. Plan your ferry trip and account for delays, sailing waits, and drive time to Cowichan. For more information go to www.bcferries.com