OCTOBER 22ND - OCTOBER 24TH, 2021
We will be exploring the beautiful Cowichan Valley. Cowichan takes its name from Quw’utsun’, an Indigenous word that means the warm land. Cowichan is on the southern part of Vancouver Island, bordered by the Nanaimo and Alberni-Clayoquot and located in Canada’s only maritime Mediterranean climatic zone and is home to the warmest year–round temperatures in the country, perfect for a E- MTB bike race in May.
- Friday, October 22nd, 2021
- Stage 1
- Saturday, October 23rd, 2021
- Stage 2 & 3
- Sunday, October 24th, 2021
- Stage 4
Travel is not included in the entry fee.
If you are coming from the mainland, you will need to take a ferry to Vancouver Island. Ferry service is provided by BC Ferries and departs from Horseshoe Bay in West Vancouver and Tsawwassen. We highly recommend that you make a ferry reservation weeks in advance as the ferries are busy on Friday and Sunday. Plan your ferry trip and account for delays, sailing waits, and drive time to Cowichan. For more information go to www.bcferries.com
Accommodation is not included in the entry fee.
- Oceanfront Suites at Cowichan Bay – Host hotel! We have blocked off rooms at our host hotel for this weekend which are available for you to book! Contact the hotel at (250) 715-1000 and book your accommodations or reserve online using the Group Code: 10.22.21Bike
- Other great options to stay in the Cowichan Valley